For the purpose of this document, the term ‘course’ refers to both Group Workshops and 1-2-1 training.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking a course.
2. The balance on the cost of the course will be due two weeks prior to commencement. If full payment is not received by the specified date your booking may be cancelled, your deposit will be retained and your place may be offered to someone else.
3. If a booking is made less than two weeks prior to the course start date, the full cost of the course is payable at the time of booking.
4. Any cancellation after final payment is received will result in forfeiture of 50% of the final balance as well as 100% of your original deposit.
5. Full refunds of all monies paid to Dave Bowman Photography will be made if a course is cancelled or rescheduled and you are unable to attend on the new date.
6. Payment of a deposit does not mean confirmation of a booking. Your booking will be confirmed via email once payment is received.
7. Dave Bowman Photography reserves the right to cancel any course. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will be informed as early as conveniently possible and have the choice of either accepting the change or withdrawing from the course and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Dave Bowman Photography.
8. Under booking is when the minimum number of bookings required to run a Group Workshop is not met, the workshop may then be cancelled as a result. The minimum number required for a Group Workshop is two people.
9. I reserve the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of a course prior to any booking agreement. If there is a change you will be notified in advance.
10. Dave Bowman Photography will not be held accountable for any additional costs that may arise due to a course being cancelled i.e. hotel bookings, car hire, etc. Booking services outside of Dave Bowman Photography are at the customers own risk.
11. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot thus giving Dave Bowman Photography the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known in writing/email within 28 days of the completion of the course.
12. Catering is not provided during courses, although hot beverages (tea/coffee) and small snacks are for indoor sessions. All participants are advised to bring along a packed lunch with them for the day. Please note that packed lunches are not permitted in the training room due to delicate electrical equipment. An appropriate area will be provided for lunch.
13. You will be asked to complete and sign a Health & Safety Declaration before undertaking your course. In agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you hereby also agree to complete this form and return it prior to course commencement.